Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I'm Back

I apologize for taking such a long break. I just needed a little bit away from everything and, luckily, I got it over the last week. While I did spend my time off of campus playing golf and eating turkey, I certainly did not forget about what the Butler administration is trying to do. And I promise, especially to those of you who Emailed me over the last two weeks, that I will not forget and that I will continue to fight. Together, we can make a difference.

I hope that you, if you haven’t already, will sign the petition and continue to spread this story to your friends and colleagues. As I’ve said, and as organizations like Reporters Without Borders have said, what Butler’s administration is doing can set a dangerous and frightening precedent in higher education.

I hope my break didn’t alienate too many of you!

4 comments:

  1. So glad you are back! We've been looking each morning for a new post and were beginning to lose hope. Don't YOU lose hope . . . ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your back, Jess and so glad you got a good rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess is human! And a student too! Let him take a well deserved break when he needs to. He doesn't have to get bogged down in saving the world from itself every single day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. still with ya Jess and glad you are back!
    everyone deserves a break :)

    ReplyDelete