Sunday, November 1, 2009

Tomorrow...

I apologize for the lack of a substantive post tonight. While I, and many others, certainly have a lot to say, I’ve spent a good deal of time today preparing for the first step in Butler’s internal disciplinary process, which is happening tomorrow afternoon.

I’ll have something more fulfilling tomorrow. Until then, I encourage you to take a look at the new comments on the petition (www.ipetitions.com/petition/butler) and sign it if you have yet to do so. Additionally, I’ve added a number of new media links, including a piece in the US News and World Report. As I said, this coming weekend I will be on an NPR station discussing this situation and I’ll give you more information about that show as it nears. Thanks so much for your support: This issue may be about me right now, but I firmly believe that if Butler's administration is allowed continue unchecked and unquestioned, the precedent it will set has the potential to impact students’ relationships with their schools in a very big, and negative, way.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck at the hearing today. Keep us all posted; while the lawsuit may have been dropped, as you well know, this is still far from over and we're still behind you.

    ReplyDelete